CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Surprise Pop Up Mod Marci Card

Hi Everyone,

I purchased an adorable La La Land Digi Stamp (or two) this week and had this paper in mind to use with her – I loved the colours.

P1020998

This card is quite simple to make following the tutorial - I found it on Split Coast Stampers, give it a go yourself – here. I have used Kaiser paper called Esmerelda from the Gypsy Sisters collection.

P1030003

The inside pull out tag is attached to the window shutter with this card and when you pull the tag up the window shutter lifts dragging Marci into a vertical position and revealing the secret messages inside.

P1030006

Looks fantastic all popped up – if only my photography was better!I don’t know how people come up with these wonderful ideas, but I sure am glad they do.

P1020999

I coloured Mod Marci from La La Land Crafts with Copic pens and used the following colours:
Clothing: Black 100, BG15, BG18, RV29, R39
Guitar: E30, YR31, E15, E18
Skin: E00, E11, R20 and R22 for the lips
Hair: E13, E15, E18

I’m slowly getting the hang of blending different colours together – I think? Each combination seems new to me, but I think I'll use this one again!

I love this card and will have a hard time giving it away I think, I will share it at the following challenges though Winking smile

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my 3rd post today! lol

If you’d like to enter My Blog Candy and help to draw it all the faster
 by following me so that I can reach the 133 follower deadline, 
please put your name in the linky list on this post HERE.

Cheers, Vicki xx

30 comments:

Trish and Treasure

Hi Vicki,
I love the colours of your designer papers teamed with this adorable La La Land Guitar girl Digi and the tricky card design is BRILLIANT!!!
Trish xxxx

Anne Temple

Fantastic card! Will definitely have to check out the tutorial. So glad you shared it with us for the Fancy Fold Challenge at Pattie's Creations this week.

Pattie G

What a cute card! I love this type of a fold too. The colors are so pretty and that image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Anonymous

Hi Vicki,
Thankyou for joining my site!
This card is beautiful.
xxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

Faye

Vicki, this is adorable and the colors are perfect.

Sandra DeFalco

Adorable card!
Thanks for playing in our 'Fancy Folds' Challenge #35, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

anna christensen crafts

Hi Vicki, cool card, great colours too. I haven't reached 'fancy folds yet' You have inspired me to have a go! Thanks for the 'heads up' about the tutorial xx

indybev

Lovely whimsical card!

bluegiraffe (Sherry)

Adorable!!!

Electra

Your photography is just fine. I want to make something like this too, it's a new one for me!Thanks for joining in at Soartful, you've done a great job!

Anonymous

What a lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers.
Hugs
Melissa

Dr Sonia S V

Vicki so wonderful to see you making an interactive card-- want more!!

An Occasional Genius

Just popping over from Fran's blog to see how UIU is going for you? I love this card, the colours are stunning together & I think your colouring looks great xx

Melissa Barnicoat

Lovely bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Mad For Markers.

Mel B

Grandma Bonnie

I really like the construction of your card, it's sweet! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Ashley

I LOVE the fancy fold of your card! You totally nailed our challenge at Pattie's Creations. I'll have to check out the tutorial for it. Thanks for playing along!

~Ashley
Pattie's Creations DT member

peggy gatto

what a clever idea!!!

Angela Weimer

Cute card and great design. Thanks for joining in The stamp Man Challenge and have a wonderful day. Angela

Sammi

LOVE this!! She is one of my fav Lala stamps!! :D LOVE the card! LOVE your colouring.. you sure are picking it up quick :)
Thanks for playing along at Mad for Markers in our new colour combo challenge!
Sammi
xx

Anonymous

buy lorazepam online ativan dosage for children - how to buy ativan

Anonymous

buy generic valium no prescription valium to dogs dosage - diazepam valium picture

Anonymous

diazepam 10mg diazepam false positive drug test - diazepam labesfal 10 mg

Anonymous

buy zolpidem do zolpidem overdose - generic ambien 10mg pills

Anonymous

order ativan online lorazepam ativan vs xanax - ativan and alcohol use

Anonymous

buy ativan online ativan dosage forms - ativan overdose long term effects

Anonymous

soma pills generic form of soma - buy soma from canada

Anonymous

diazepam no prescription online pharmacy reviews valium - buy valium roche uk

Anonymous

buy valium online canada extreme anxiety valium - cheap valium ireland

Anonymous

buy ambien online legally generic ambien cr good - buy ambien online legally

Anonymous

buy valium online valium 5 mg y alcohol - valium vs xanax for sleep