CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 28, 2012

Pop Up Card

Hi Everyone,

I’m back with two great Pop Up cards that are perfect for an adult male – which is just as well, because we have 5 birthdays for boys coming up in the ensuing weeks! I kept the front of both cards the same and pretty CAS too. A few score lines and an embossed frame with sentiment inside and voila! Two cards for Men.

P1030515

I love the final result here on the inside. Once again the ribbon border punch was used on one and the lattice embossing folder was used on the other to create some fake ribbon wrapping around each box. The little bits sticking up are supposed to represent the ribbon on top. The background was stamped with an old Linen Background stamp and Crumb Cake ink to match the base.

   P1030514        P1030513

The papers are from the Stampin’ Up Well Worn pack. I went crazy buying paper this month because of the Stampin’ Up Paper Party promotion. What value One option is to Buy 3 packs and get the 4th one FREE! I couldn’t resist – if you want to take advantage of this promo yourself, check out my Stampin’ Up Website and click on the Promotions. It ends 30th May so get in quick!

This is what the folds look like from above…

P1030519

The insert is cut and scored to pop up each present so it looks like they are sitting one atop the other. It was cased from someone else of course, no way I would think of something this simple, yet clever! Hope you like it Smile
Signature Watermark
Enjoy to share this with…

15 comments:

Lynn

Vicki, this is so, so clever! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown

Oh Vicki
I love these pop up cards.
Great job on cad

Jenny

Deine Karte sieht klasse aus. Mal was anderes. Toll.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge. Liebe Grüße.

Virginia L.

Wow, how cool is this, Vicki! I love this fantastic interactive design!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deb

So clever to create those presents with your patterned paper. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA

I love the idea of using the 3 staggered pop-ip steps as presents. Blessings!

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com

Wow, these are fabulous. They look wayyyy tooooo complicated though. I love the papers. Thank you for the inspiration and for visitng my blog today too. hugs, Jill x

CREATIVE KHADIJA

How nice..Looking so good :) thanks for the detail my dear!

Teresa

Gorgeous card Vicki, thanks for joining us at Here come the boys challenge this fortnight.
Teresa x

Anonymous

Fabulous card. I like the CAS front and the pop-up presents on the inside. It's an nice contrast.

Trish and Treasure

Great design, I love pop up cards!

Helen

This is fab!
Thanks for plaaying with us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Chris

I liked the clean and simple outside but I LOVE the fabulous inside. It'd be so much fun to receive.
thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

Lorianna

Fabulous card the papers are gorgeous so is the image a super
Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Pile it On
Hugs
Lorianna

Anonymous

Love the clean finish you've created. Thanks for playing and sharing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x