CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 30, 2013

Sean Arrived Safely

Hi Everyone,

It’s hard to believe it’s been what? 9 months or so since I blogged last! And at least that long since I’ve made a card!

Pregnancy was not quite a picnic with morning sickness and towards the end extreme reflux/heartburn. Most uncomfortable, but I’d sure as heck do it again!

Look what we made….
IMAG0332
 This is my son Sean.

He was born with a common problem that placed him in danger (R.D.S – Respiratory Distress Syndrome), and was sent off to the big hospital in Brisbane for his first week of life, but the wonderful doctors and nurses at the Mater Mother’s hospital in Brisbane knew exactly how to fix him and he’s now home safe and well with us.

This is how he looked in hospital – very scary!
IMAG0301

For those of you who still have me on their followers list, apologies for not getting any crafting done, I hope to get back to it soon though.

In the meantime it’s a mountain of nappies and feeding times to contend with……

Enjoy your crafting and I’ll enjoy my son Smile

Vicki – aka CardarTart

3 comments:

Robyn

Congratulations...He's beautiful!

Granmargaret

He is lovely Vicki. I am glad he is okay now.
Don't worry about crafting and blogging just look after him.

Bhawana

Dear Vicky first of all A Big Congratulations and Best Wishes for the baby boy. he is so cute. God Bless Him. I understand how scary it is to see baby in such a horrible condition. I had this experience. And still I cant tolerate if anyone say something to my son :). dont worry just take care of him as doc suggest as you already be doing.

Take care dear. hugs to you.