CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Big Brother's Birthday Card

Hello, thanks for coming back to my blog :)

I've had to make a quick dash back to Girl World today (after spending all day in there playing with paint and ink and all sorts of things which I'll show you later) because it's my Brother's Birthday and I nearly forgot!!!!




Don't know how I could possibly forget the fact that he gets a public holiday every year because he's an Australia Day baby  (jealousy & sarcasm should be detected here).

Anyway, here's the quick  card I wacked together for him. Found a piece of paper with some boyish patterns and colours on it along with some pre cut letters that my friend Roz gave me ages ago as they were surplus to her needs. Did a little stamping and colouring and false stitching and Bro is sorted!

0 comments: