CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Vintage Card Class at J.A.M

Hi All,

Well, as promised yesterday, here are the pictures of the cards I made at the class with Jackie.

 
Apart from knowing that everything on these cards is available in Jackie's store which I'm sure you can find at her website
http://jamcreationsaustralia.wordpress.com
I do recall that some of the papers are made by Websters Pages and that I love the lace and glitter and flowers sprayed with Tattered Angels stuff.

Now because the devil is in the details I'm gonna post some close ups of all those lovely bits...

 
One of these days I'll figure out how to move all these pictures into the spots I want them!

Sorry it's all a bit out of kilter, but you can see them at least.

I really enjoyed doing this class, my friend Trish came along too and had some child free time during this school holidays. I think she really appreciated it.

4 comments:

Sammi

Oooh these are beautiful!!!
xx

Vicki Fraser

I thought so too!

Trish and Treasure

I really enjoyed our day out together. It was great to learn new stuff like securing the ribbon with the pin not only looks cool but ensures your ribbon does not come undone.Trish

Vicki Fraser

I loved that too Trish - will now have to find pins though! Gosh the stash is expanding! lol Was indeed a fun day. Thanks for coming with me. xx