CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Mojo 173 Love

Yep, It's love for Mojo this week and it took it's sweet time coming too - it's nearly time for the next Mojo!


Here's my card for this week - Love - Love the colours, Love the Mojo sketch, Love the paper and Love that I got to use those cute little blue blingy hearts that have been falling out of their bag for several months now and driving me nuts.



I have to say that I'll dedicate this card to all the people in Queensland and beyond being affected by flooding at the moment. I can't imagine how devastating they must feel having lost everything they own and even some of them their lives, or the lives of loved ones. I have been in tears all week watching the news and also been scared to death that it will just keep raining and the flooding will extend to where I live - a mere 80 Klms south of Brisbane! So my love to all of those suffering, and prayers of thanks that my Grandma's house in the Lockyer Valley is on somewhat of a hill.

0 comments: