CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Magical Mojo #172

Finally pulled my finger out and got my Mojo on for the week.

Was inspired today by some Vintage cards I made at a class - I'll show you them later (gorgeous!), for now, here is my Mojo Monday 172 Sketch.





I have used cream cardstock and inked the edges with Stampin Up "Pumpkin Pie" orange.

Then matted a distressed edge Kaiser paper for the background, from the Empire Collection, inked on the edges with a combo of "certainly celery" and "marina mist" to kind of tie into the colour of the sentiment backing.

The sentiment is stamped from a Rosie's Studio clear stamp set, as is the Fairy.
The orange patterned paper (also edged with the same combo),  were used today in my class at J.A.M (see later post for details of class done), anyway I've no idea what the paper was called but had these left over.

There's a little bauble ribbon under the sentiment that was in my stash and the pearl flourish was from Kaiser.
 
Hope you like my card and the way I've incorporated the Mojo Sketch for this week.

I'll be back later with my class cards to show off.

Cheers