CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stuck Santa Card

Hi Everyone,

Here is my second Christmas Card of the year for your enjoyment…

012

Well my weeks are slipping away in the New Year already…I’ve done this card for the 52 {Christmas"} Card Throwdown, originally with week 1 – sketch in mind…
52cctSketch 1 
..only to be too late at getting it done! Great start to the year of crafting – where did those first two weeks go?

Anyways – I’ll still enter it in the challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown only I’ll use week 2 – colour….

52cctColor 1 

I know, I know, I used Red & White with a splash of Black ! lol Will i get anything right this year?  Never mind…we’ll aim for correctness next week…I’m still getting a Christmas Card done and that’s the bonus Smile

I coloured the image (which is a fun freebie from Birds Cards ) using my Copic Markers, the colours were R24/R29 for the Pants, 100 for the Boots and R24/YR04 for the Bricks – a classic Australian Brick Colour, even if  snow is non existent here I couldn’t resist using my Flower Soft to create the snow, it’s Polar White.


Hope you enjoy, I’ll be back with my Mojo Monday shortly Smile

Cheers, Vicki xx

p.s my blog candy is still going, thank you to those who have entered, I will reach 133 followers this year I promise! lol If you haven’t entered, you have to be in it to win it – go HERE for the details and the Mr Linky to sign on with.