CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

Twisted Easel Rose

Hello Everyone,

I’ve made this card using an old Mojo Monday sketch (#204?) Either way, I didn’t like how it looked at first, so didn’t post it at the time. I’ve now fixed the problem – it was too plain before and I added some stitching and embossing to help it out a bit.

P1020773

It is actually a twisted easel card, as you can see here….

P1020779         P1020778

I hadn’t made one of these before and having lost the instructions I just kind of winged it with the construction. I did get a little lost as to placement of the sentiment ‘anchor’ on the base of the card and it’s a little skewed.

P1020775

I hope you like it, I am going to enter it into the following challenges and see how I go…


I’ll be back tomorrow with a little more to tempt you, I do believe that tomorrow is a whole 1 year since I started this blog!

Tomorrow I am also receiving a new desk, 
which means I will have to clean up the mess on the old one, 
which means I may find some goodies I can live without, 
which means I may challenge myself to work out Mr Linky Widget, 
which means I may post some CANDY !!!


Stay posted!

and...Ciao for now Smile

10 comments:

Trish and Treasure

Looking forward to seeing your new desk and this card turned out beautifully!

NanaConnie

Great project, especially for a first time! Love the colors. Thanks for playing at Cooking It Up with Katie this week. Hope to see you again next week.
NanaConnie DT Chef

Inkypinkycraft

Great project and fab stitching thanks for playing at anything goes this week trace x

Penny

Oh this is an interesting fold, I quite like it! I love that rose, I use it often, doesn't it colour well! Thanks for playing in our fancy, fold, flowers challenge at Cooking it up with Katie this week.

Tamara Morton

Oohh stunning card I love the twisted easel cards and all the embellies too!

Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge blog this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Posh Cat Crafts
Hugs
Tamara
Anything goes DT

Jackie Randolph

Beautiful twisted easel card!! Beautiful colors and embellishments.Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking it Up with Katie!

Joanie

This is a lovely card, sometimes less is more and the effect is perfect.

Thank you for joining us at CFAS

Trish and Treasure

Looking forward to entering your candy!

Maria Matter

Beautiful!!!
love this design!

Dr Sonia S V

The rose looks gorgeous and the twist is great!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com