CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Poinsettia Christmas Card

Hello Everyone,

I’m back with another Christmas Card, this time I’ve used a poinsettia digi from Beccys Place, thank you Beccy it’s perfect!

P1020843

After downloading the digi image I printed it in a couple of different sizes, coloured them in with Copic Pens (R22, R24 & R29) and then fussy cut them out.

P1020841

Above you can see the two different layers. The top layer I selected just the inside petals and cut everything else away. Before sticking it down I ran a shaping tool under the petals to give them a little height.

It’s finished off with some little beads in silver & red stuck to the middle to emulate the berries.

P1020842

I also used a stamp I purchased recently from my favourite local scrapbooking shop J.A.M CreationsThe stamp set is a Do Crafts - Daisy & Dandelions Clear Stamp set and it has 7 different Christmas sentiments that you'll be sure to see all of over the next week or so.

I stamped directly onto the DP with SU Cherry Cobbler ink and layered with red mirror card onto a white base along with a little red mesh style ribbon.

Hope you Like it, I am going to share it with the following challenges:):-


p.s Don’t forget my Blog Candy 
– All you need do is add your name to the linky list at the bottom of this post HERE and follow me. Easy Peasy.

11 comments:

Chrissy

Lovely card...the poinsettia is gorgeous and lovely ribbon too.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Jenn (Triple J Designs)

I love what you did with this image!! Gorgeous!! Thank you for joining us this week for "Tis the Season" at Craft Your Passion Challenges and good luck!!

~Jenn~

Pauline

Beautiful, so festive! Thanks for joining us ate Ribbon Reel this week!

Rene

Super pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM...the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning this week's fabulous prize! Good luck!
Rene :D

Shan

What a lovely card. Thank you so much for playing along with our "Tis the Season" challenge at Craft Your passion Challenges this week. I hope you have a wonderful day and good luck.

Shannin :)

Trish and Treasure

Love this flower and fantastic colouring in, the beads in the centre,FABULOUS CARD!

Rae

Very pretty! I found you via MIM!

Lisa

This is gorgeous! I love the poinsettia digi and the pretty beads you added to the center! So creative and fabulous!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Lynn

Fantastic Christmas card and love the poinsettias:)
Thanks so much for joining us at PaperCreations Ink Challenges:)
Huggs
Lynn xx

Hope and Chances

This is lovely, I saw you on MIM and I'm drawn to poinsettias! :)

*~řäđĥïķã~*

Thanks for dropping by my blog!! I love the flower in this card looks so fab!