CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 25, 2011

Star Ornament Tag

Hello Everyone,
I have been having a wonderful Friday at home, after a little operation I had yesterday. Far be it for me to “rest”, I spent the day making these wonderful pop out Star Ornament Tags that I found a tutorial on.

P1020825

The tutorial was at Stamp with Tammi who has some absolutely amazing projects! Thank you Tammi Smile

I made three of these today, this is how they look all closed up….

P1020826

Then you loosen off the bead, and this happens…..

P1020827

Open the whole thing up and re-tighten the bead to get this….

P1020828

Each square is 3 inches and it all folds down to one of 1.5 inches.
Very cute, and they will be attached to lots of my Christmas presents I think!

Here’s the other two opened up for you to see my stamping, there’s plenty of wreaths, stars & snowflakes galore.

P1020831        P1020833

I have used a combination of stamps from several different Christmas sets, from both Kaiser Craft and Hot off the Press, as well as Boho Backgrounds from Stampin Up.

All the inks are Stampin Up: Garden Green with Poppy Parade , Marina Mist with Rich Razzleberry and Marina Mist with Cherry Cobbler, and stamped onto Very Vanilla Card stock.

Both sides of the card paper are stamped, and you can see the pattern on the other side at the edges of the star when it is open…

P1020834

This project has been a world of fun, thanks so much to Tammi for sharing her wonderful tutorial Smile

I’d like to share this in the following challenges:-
Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog – Snowflakes
Little Red Wagon #108 – Christmas Theme
Simon Says Stamp Challenge – Tag
4 Crafty Chicks – Snowflakes


Thanks for stopping by - don't forget to enter my Candy while your here - Here is the post - just put your name in the linky list and follow me as it'll be drawn when I reach 133 followers. 


Ciao for now :)

10 comments:

Pauline

These are gorgeous ornaments, and a fab tutorial too! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cards this week!

Nina

Wow, these are really great! Love the papers.

Thanks for joining our "SNOWFLAKE" challenge at Charisma cardz this week :)
Hugs, Nina.

Dr Sonia S V

Vicki what a spectacular creation and your blog post heading is a catchy one too!!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Cat's sCrap

Hi,

It 's the most original project which I saw until now ! Your papers are magnificent.Very beautiful realization ! Congratulations !


Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Chris (catt871)

WOW! These are GORGEOUS!!!! I bet they would look so pretty hanging on the tree! THANKS For joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!
Hugs,
Chris

Leanne

Thanks for playing our snowflakes challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Gerri Herbst

This is so beautiful!

Trish and Treasure

Wow these Christmas ornament tags are brilliant. Great job, I love how you used your diffent stamps on these and how you inked the edges!
Trish Munro

Pauline

I so love this creation! Awesome! I can image heaps of them together on a tree... wow....
hugs,
Pauline

Rosanne

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!