CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mojo Icicles

Hello Everyone,

Papermates club was this week-end just gone and my club mates and I swapped a bag full of bits for Christmas Cards with each other, so everyone got 5 bags of goodies with enough to make a card or two.
I took advantage of these lovely bits in the bag and made this card to the Mojo Monday Sketch this week.

P1020738

Here is the sketch…

Mojo213Sketch

I really love the image which I've coloured with Stampin Write markers and the different combination of colours (instead of the usual red & green). The flowers were lovely to layer, I’ve added some glitter and pearls to their centres.

P1020740

The thing I loved the most though, was bits of card cut with an “Icicles” punch. They are simply wonderful and would also make great grass! There is definitely one for my wish list.

P1020742

I am also still loving my new Tim Holtz embossing folder too – yes I know – it’s an old release, but it’s new to me Open-mouthed smile

Hope you like my Mojo for the week, I’ll be back with more to share throughout the week, including both a Boy and a Man’s birthday card, along with the remaining Christmas Cards from the Bits in a Bag swap.

Ciao for now Smile

1 comments:

Trish and Treasure

I love how you used all these papers with this design, your card looks fantastic!