CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Mad Mick Strikes Again

Hi Everyone,

This is a card I made for Trish’s son on his 16th Birthday recently. You should see her card though - it suited him perfectly as he is a soccer player. I thought I’d better post mine up before Trish does! lol

P1020737

I used my spellbinders of course for the scallop and circle. Mad Mick is a Kenny K digi and I’ve coloured him with a combination of copic pens and glitter gel pens, I think you can see the glittery part below - just on the red. I've then sponged over the edges (leaving the spellbinder in place to create a white border).

P1020735

There are a few different embossing folders used here and the orange & red photo corner are from my lovely friend Trish. 

Perfect colours thanks Trishy!

P1020736

I liked this idea for the inside of the card and it used up the whole sheet of that wonderful cubic paper, which is from a Kaiser 6” pad. the sentiment is from a stamp set that I received with a magazine, the other stamps in the set are Dinosaurs. It fitted perfectly here.


I hope you like it as much as Trish’s son did, and as much as I liked the Toblerone Cheesecake Trish made for his birthday! lol!
I will enter this into the following challenges, wish me luck!


Kenny K Krafty Girls Challenge (of course)
– Theme is Celebration time


Crafty Cats Challenge – Theme is Anything Goes

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge – Theme Dots & Stripes

Card Makin Mammas Challenge – Cut it Out


Ciao for now Smile

4 comments:

Patty Sue 2

I can't imagine anyone not loving ths card...a perfect guy card I might add! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge! Good luck and I hope we see your lovely work next week!

Unknown

What a great creation! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

Hugs,
Renata

Marilyn

Fabulous card! You've done a great job on this... you can almost hear the engine revving!
Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge, good luck and hope to see you next week as well.
Marilyn

arjette

What an awesome card!!!!
Thanks for joining us at KennyK's challenge!!

gr. arjette.