CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brayer Practice - First Try

Hello, how are you all today?

Here is my practice run on using a Brayer, as discussed in the previous post.

My friend has the brayer, but we found it was a bit small and didn't quite work the way we wanted it to, at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

 As you  can see we made two cards, the first was a sunset version.

And a Moonlight version.


We followed some Youtube tutorials on brayering, I'm sorry I don't have the links to them, but if you search "brayer tutorial" you'll no doubt find the originals of these two cards - albeit in much better condition :)

I am having a Stampin Up party in March and have got a big brayer on my list of items to buy, so when I have it, I'll have another go at these two and we'll see the difference. Maybe it might just be me and not the brayer! lol.


2 comments:

Trish and Treasure

Love the cards and especially loving your new blog design. Also I now have a photo of me on your follower list! Yeah!!!!!

Liz Weber

Ooh la la how gorgeous are these cards, that technique looks so magical, just adore the colour on the moon card. Good on you for trying out a new technique.