CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Quick Boys Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

I’m back with a Mojo Monday #208 Sketch Challenge and this time I wanted to do something simple that I could do at my little table in the lounge room with minimal mess while my husband was away till late at night. (Girl World is accessed from the driveway and is a little dangerous to sit out there at night by myself – which is really frustrating!)

P1020587

I’ve also got a couple of boys birthdays coming up, so put the Mojo sketch to use and made this cute card with a pre-bought card blank, some patterned papers and a couple of rub-ons’. He was just begging for a googly eye too!

Mojo208Sketch

This is the Mojo sketch this week, but it was all a bit straight for me and as I am hopeless at getting things straight I thought I’d just make crooked work lol!

P1020586

Using the leftovers I decorated the inside of the card, also with crooked style!

Hope you like my card today, I’ll be out to Girl World later and will have more to post later in the week. Want to get some embossing done today and have a little fun with techniques not tried perhaps.

Ciao for now…