CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dinomite Mojo

Hello, I’m back again – I know – so soon!

I’ve created a cute card for my nephew Eden’s First Birthday and used this sketch from Mojo Monday

Mojo207Sketch

I don’t know if you’ve been back to my earliest posts on this blog, but I was determined to be “consistent” with my blogging and card making. I made a vow to myself that I would Always get my Mojo Monday sketch done!

Well – hasn’t quite happened that way, but I’m not disappointed. I may have fallen off the Mojo Monday wagon for a few weeks – but I’m exploding back onto the scene with this Dinomite birthday card…

P1020571

 ...using the free papers and stamp set from one of the magazines’s that I buy (possibly Australian Simply Cards, but don’t quote me on that!). Pretty awesome stamp set too!

I’ve also used one my Nellie’s Multiframe dies – isn’t it awesome!
Also used Copic pens to colour in the green parts and a water brush and SU Tangerine Tango to colour the horns, toes, tongue and to ink the edges of the layers.  (Note my practice sewing on the layers underneath? Gawd don’t! It’s apalling – I really need to practice on that! lol.)

Have a great week, and I may be back in a day or so with a Case Study Challenge for you, but Ciao for now…