CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tiger Special

Sounds like a Chinese dinner doesn’t it! he he – not quite!

P1020213

I made this card with an image that my friend Trish loaned to me. At least she loaned me the stamp, I had to colour the image myself, which was quite a bit of hard work I must say!

I used Copic Sketch pens where I could (if I had a colour that worked), the rest is just done with ordinary connector pens.

I have also used a new stamp that was purchased at the Brisbane Papercraft Fair, it is the sentiment, I love it – it has it’s own border!

This one is going to my Dad, he likes Tigers, although the ones we see are White at Dreamworld lol.

It’s also going into the following challenges:-


It’s such a beautiful card, I just had to share it around Smile

13 comments:

Larisa

Saw theis project on *Make It Monday* and it is wonderful! Great job!!

Brodders

wow bet it took you ages. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Good Luck x

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u

Wow the coloring on this is fantastic! Looks like a painting! Perfect for a guy! Thank you so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

Shirley-Anne

Hello there
That's a huge image to colour but you did an amazing job with it . quite striking .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Erum Tasneem

BRILLIANT!!! This is absolutely stunning! Beautiful creation.
I came here via Make it Monday.

Samantha

Wow great card! Looks like way to much work for me but you did a wonderful job.

Lisa Jane

whata fab image - beautifully coloured
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Deonna B

Beautiful tiger. You colored it perfectly. I saw your card on MIM.

Rachel Izakowicz

What, what a stunning card! Gorgeous colouring. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week x

Trish and Treasure

Beautiful colouring in and I love your new sentiment stamp!

Grenouille Greetings

Fabulous colouring of this difficult image. The tiger works so well with the sentiment too! Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday challenge. Hugs, Lesley

Dr Sonia S V

YOu have colored the tiger so well

Design og Hobby

Fantasic card! Love the image and the colouring!
Thanks for joining SSC in our Dads or Grads challenge!
Hugs Gry