CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mojo Pretty

Hello Everyone,

I had a lovely day yesterday at my monthly Papermates meeting, you can read all about it in the next post along and see some of the lovely cards that I made using swapped materials.

I used the Mojo Monday Sketch #193 for one of the cards yesterday and I think it turned out very Pretty Smile

P1020182

Here is the sketch for this week…
Mojo193Sketch

As you can see it can be a square or round card, but because I’m strange and different, I did a rectangular card!

I am out into Girlworld again this afternoon so may even be able to add a round Mojo to challenge this week. We’ll see how I go Smile

In the meantime – enjoy, and don’t forget to check out the next blog post for the papermates cards – they are all so different.