CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grow Scrumptious

Hi Everyone,
I have had a wonderful week-end, it’s been so busy that I’ve only made 1 – ONE – card. I made it for the Truly Scrumptious Challenge blog, which had a deadline, and a very nice prize! Check it out here.

P1020255

The sketch for this challenge (#59) was awesome!

Scrumptious


I had such a lot of fun choosing the papers and using my spellbinders. The stamps are from a couple of different sets, the flower and ‘Grow’ is a clear set that I think is from Christina Re and the sentiment is from Kaiser, along with the papers.
A little embossing in black glitter really made the flower and the sentiment glitter and sparkle.

P1020256

As it is a black card base, I thought I’d better put something inside to allow you to write on it. I picked up a little die at the Brisbane Paper craft fair, the brand is ‘wonderhouse’ and it is these gorgeous little corners. They really frame the plain paper inside just beautifully. 
The die came with four different corners in it and for a total cost of Five Bucks! Gosh I love a bargain Smile

I’m quite sure I won’t get back here for a little bit, as End of Year is nigh – and if you’re a bookkeeper like me, you’ll be taking deep breaths ready for the Chaos of the next month and a half! So whilst I will be trying desperately to get some stuff done, don’t hold your breath Sad smile

2 comments:

Wendy

Great card Hun great take on our sketch at truly scrumptious this week thank you for joining us



Wendy DT TS

Trish and Treasure

Love how you decorated inside and love your card for this sketch challenge, it's awesome and I hope you win the challenge with this card.