CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

One Year of Blogging Candy WINNER

Hello Everyone, how exciting!

I used Random.org to generate a winner – here is a screen print of the result…

image

Number 31 – that is Anjenic Gibson!

Congratulations Anjenic – please send me an email within the next 14 days at fraser.vicki@hotmail.com along with your snail mail address and I will post it all to you.

As a reminder of what you have won, I took a photo again 
of everything together this evening. couldn't quite fit it all in the veiwfinder!

P1030383

Original offering was...
  • 1 x Hot Pink Hat Box full of random bling, brads and a couple of homemade flowers.
  • 1 x Papermania Build a Cupcake Layered Die
  • 1 x Kaiser Craft sheet of Rub On borders.
  • 1 x Wooden Butterfly
  • 7 x Tags for you to decorate
  • 1 pack of Handmade Sticker embellies
  • 2 x sheets of Sentiment stickers.
  • 1 x sheet of mini alphabet stickers
  • 4 x sheets of “inchie” style picture stickers
  • 1 x Packet of Petaloo Flowers in Lime Green, White & polka dot.
Additions are..
  • cupcake stamp set that matches the Cupcake layered die.
  • 2 stamp sets for kids
  • 1 Copic Sketch Pen YR07
  • 6 sheets of specialty papers – card size
  • Homemade flower, gold twine & gold glitter
  • Nested circle dies
That is some haul of goodies, so congratulations once again to Anjenic. 
I hope you have many hours of crafting fun with this lot!

I would also like to take this opportunity to say a big Thank You to all of the lovely crafty bloggers who have been kind enough to follow me and comment on my cards and crafts. 
I look forward to sharing even more exciting times ahead with my Stampin Up journey and hope that you continue to follow me on my creative path.

Have a great week now and I’ll see you next week with the cards I’ve organised for my first Workshop with Trish – Can’t have Trish spying them early now, can we?

Cheers, Vicki

4 comments:

Jennifer

Congrats Anjenic! Enjoy!
Looking forward to those Stampin' Up cards Vicki!

Beebeebabs

Congrats!!!

Wendy L

Congrats to winner. xxx

An'Jenic G.

Wow! I can’t believe I won. I’m so happy this has made my day and Thank You Thank You So much Vicki. Congrats with Stampin Up. I can’t wait to see your work. Thanks for all the congrats.

Blessing and Thanks Again An'Jenic!