CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Baby Card and Last Candy Addition before Draw!

Good Morning,

Just a quick post with lots of pictures as I am late for work…

IMAG0128

I made this card for my lovely Neice’s new baby – I’m saving it for when she brings her bubby home as little Isabella was born a wee bit early and is still in hospital. She is perfectly alright, just tiny!

Oh and it’s an Easel Card…Perfect for the challenge at My Time to Craft !

IMAG0124   
IMAG0125

With the inside decorated…
IMAG0126 and lots of pretty bits.

On to the Candy…
IMAG0213
Since this is a Baby’s Card post, I thought I’d throw in these cute little stamps that are perfect for kids cards!
That’s it – today is your last chance to enter this Candy as it is being drawn tonight!

Enter HERE and follow me (it’d be nice to reach 100 followers at least Smile )

Must go to work now, have a great day!

4 comments:

Becky

Love the baby card, lovely detail.
Becky x

Unknown

This is so gorgeous. I really love his card it was awesome..
Thanks for sharing

anna christensen crafts

Wonderful card - that will be kept and treasured I hope Anna xx

Jennifer

Fabulous tiny details for a tiny little person. Isabella- what a lovely name! Beautiful card, Love how you did the inside!