CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stampin Up Workshop with Jane Norrish

Hi All,

I had a party today and entertained my friends with a Stampin Up Workshop.

Had a blast and made some stuff while we were at it. Here is what we made, under Jane's expert instruction..






First up was the sweet little bag, it's made using the Fancy Favor Die cut from Crumb Cake cardstock and spritzed with a Stampin Write Marker attached to the Stampin Up spritzer. A little For You sentiment was stamped and punched out for the front and it's tied with twine.



Cute isn't it. I'll be utilising this at Easter and filling it with Cadbury Eggs no doubt - just not sure I'll give it away - may eat those eggs myself! lol

We then made three gorgeous cards, utilising the Stampin Write markers in some way (which is what I had asked Jane to focus on, as I have some markers and am not great with them).

This one uses the markers to colour the stamps - a diffferent colour used here and there, it's very effective and I'm sure I'll be using that technique again.

The next one was coloured the same way, but then the stamp is sprayed very lightly with water prior to stamping it on the paper. This makes the stamp have more of a water colour image.


And last but not least, we stamped a black image with Staz On and coloured it with the markers and then used a blender pen to spread the colour around and blend it together. Another technique I like, however, I'll need some practice at this one.


Almost all of the products and tools used above are from Stampin Up of course!
If you live on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia and would like a Stampin Up Workshop of your own, I suggest you contact Jane through her blog - website  and tell her I sent you :)

That's it folks, have had a lovely day, am now exhausted!









0 comments: