CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mojo Flower Fold

Hello Everyone,

I am on the ball this week - my mojo is complete - and some!

I had a lot of fun making this flower that my friend Trish taught to me - and she has cased it from somewhere else, so whoever was responsible - thank  you, I love it! It was made with her Owl punch from Stampin Up (am gonna have to get me one of those, along with everything else in that catalogue!!! lol)



I have used the Mojo Monday #182   sketch and whilst my ribbon is twine and doesn't go all the way across, I think all the other elements are represented in my card.


I have really enjoyed making the flower and have made a couple more than this one too - and I'll post them shortly. I had also been dying to use the little letter beads that I found in a discount store somewhere, the Twine (also a discount store purchase) is perfect for threading them on. The embossing folder I used is a cuttlebug on, but I can't remember the name - as usual.

I'd also like to enter this card into the all tied up twine challenge at the cuttlebug spot, because it fits this card perfectly requiring twine and dry embossing.