CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2012

Good Luck Triple Time Card

Hello again,

Yes, I’m back so soon… Sunny Challenges and Creations were after a card using the Triple Time technique, which I had learned recently, so I thought – hey, I can have some more fun. This card is made for a friend's daughter who will be on her way to Sydney for the National Cheerleading Championships after her team won the State Championships!

P1040070

I combined the challenge with the Dynamic Duos again this week – their colour challenge always helps me make a decision on colours (otherwise I’d still be fiddling around!) I didn’t end up using the other option – die cuts, because the punches did the job instead!

DD#25

I have used both an old stamp set and a new one – the old one is a retired Sale-A-Bration set called punch bunch and the new one is A Fitting Occasion which has these circular sentiments and lots of little pictures for the centre. The owl was perfect here of course!

P1040071

Hope you like my take on the Triple Time stamping technique.
I look forward to sharing more with you next week.
Signature Watermark

7 comments:

Granmargaret

Great card Vicki

Lisa Elton

This is super cute Vicki ~ I like the little owl in the sentiment circle! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

Anni

Super cute use of the owls!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!
Anni

Vicky W

Cute little card Vicki. The owls come up a treat. I'm sure your daughter's friend will love it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations

Carole

Great card Vicki, the owls are super cute.

Pauline

Hey Vicki! This is awesome! I love it! Sorry it's been so long since visiting your blog.... I MUST come by more often!
hugs,
Pauline (in Vic)

Kris McIntosh

What a fun card. The owls looks fantastic on your card and I am sure your young friend loved it. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunny challenges this week.