CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mojo Wedding

Hi Everyone,

I have the Mojo Monday sketch challenge conquered for another week – Yay! I must say I am in love love love with this card! The colour is Stampin’ Up Wisteria Wonder – cardstock, ink & designer paper (albeit retired dp boo hoo).

P1030938

The base matt of Whisper White cardstock has been embossed with Perfect Polka Dots and one of the little half circle features at the top was embossed with tiny hearts, it’s part of the Adorning Accents edge embossing set.

P1030939

The stamp set used for the sentiment was Stampin’ Up’s Word Play and the beautiful flowers that I’ve fussy cut and hi-lighted with Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details is from the Everything Eleanor stamp set. Check it out close up above. I like that it has a really fine nozzle for little dots but also lets you go ballistic like I did in the centre of the big flower above. The other thing I really like is that unlike other “glitter glues”, this one dries fairly quickly!
Oh, this was the sketch this week...


I hope you like my Mojo Monday card this week and I look forward to bringing you some more cards before this week is out! Promise!

If you are an Australian resident and you’d like to have access to any of these products, you are welcome to contact me to discuss your requirements or place an order and perhaps if you are anywhere near the Gold Coast in Qld you might like to be hostess of a party and take advantage of the hostess dollars you can earn to purchase even more of these lovely goodies. I look forward to hearing from you.
All the best now..
Signature Watermark