CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Flower Pot Pocket Card

Hello Everyone,

My lovely friend Trish came over yesterday having found a rare moment of free time to share in my craft room with me. She came with tutorial in hand and we sat down and made one of these flower pot cards together.

P1030931

It’s a mixture of new and retired products, the new being the Satin Stitched Ribbon adorning the flower pot and essentially holding it together.

P1030932

The insert slides out to reveal the sentiment.
I’d like to share this card with a few challenges, just because It’s so cute.
I have just found the Alphabet Challenge blog
(they are up to “P” already, but what the heck!)
P is for Pocket – and this is indeed a pocket!

Also I will share this at Inspire me Fridays as they are always anything goes and I love the inspiration I gain from the other entries – everything from recipes to recycling crafts. Terrific!

Thanks for taking the time out to have a look. If you want to make one yourself you can find the tutorial on Split Coast Stampers . Have fun now
Signature Watermark

5 comments:

Tkat

these cards are so much fun! very pretty! :)

Jennifer

How wonderful this is! I love the new ribbon and the lovely papers! Such a great project!
Glad you and Trish were able to play together!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool)

awesome card & awesome of you to join us at ACB!!!

shaz earl

Fabulous creation!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Alphabet challenges for our * P for Pocket * challenge

Hope you will join us again
Hugs Shaz x

Trish and Treasure

I had a lot of fun making the same card!!! Let's do it again.... soon!!!!
Hugs Trish xx