CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Baptism Dress Card

Hello Everyone, 
Well I guess I took my time getting back here and have totally missed a Mojo Monday, and will probably miss it this week too. My good ness life has been keeping me busy – no complaints though!

I have had time to make a couple of cards, so now it’s time to share them…

P1020368

I made these two dress shaped cards, the white one was embossed with both of my Stampin Up embossing folders. Then I decided to do a blue card and wanted polka dots embossed on it instead. I also rounded the corners and added some lace and bling. The neck was punched with circles and scallops.

The idea is not a new one, and I’m not sure who to credit – but I saw this card many times in the galleries on Split Coast Stampers and decided it was perfect for the Baptism of a friends’ child that is coming up. Trish and Treasure thought it was so cute that she made one too and no doubt will have her post up before too long to show it off.

I will enter them in the following challenges:-


They are very sweet – hope you think so too Smile

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue

These are absolutely precious! Thanks so much for joining us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Andrea

They are both beautiful, and a fantastic idea!
Thanks for sharing with us this week :)
Andrea

Victoria Lavender

These cards are adorable! Your site is quite nice too!
Cheers, Victoria
victorialavender.net