CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Double Mojo Monday Mum!

Hello Everyone,

I've gone all out in Girl World today and made TWO Mojo Mondays!

The first one is my very first Round Card! yahoo - and thank you spellbinders, couldn't have done it without you! lol.

Here it is...







I love the girly results! Although my flowers don't show up as nice as they really are in the photo.

I had so much fun making this one, I thought I'd tackle the square one as well..no points for guessing who this one is for - yep my own mum, and yep - I do fear I'm turning into her!


I got a bit cheeky on the inside used a pile of mixed alpha stickers to write my message - Just as well I love my Mum!

She'll get a good laugh outta that I can tell you!

The embossed heart on the front of this card is something I've been dying to try out - it was an accidental purchase when an item I bought on ebay showed up not to be the item that was described. In this case - I didn't mind! I thought I was gonna get nested plain hearts, I think this is much nicer!




I guess that's my Mojo Monday #188 cards for this week, done nice and early!

Here's the sketch by the way...






Will no doubt be back next week. Am gonna try and use my lovely big butterfly on something this week!

Ciao again...:)