CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Corrosive Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone,

I hadn't realised today was a holiday as well, and since I made no plans at all....Girl World - there I went!

What a productive day, it's raining outside, I was in  heaven :)

I made this card, beleive it or not, for my lovely little friend Paris who is turning Eleven. She told me her favourite colour at the moment is Black. hmmm - She's a very arty, crafty girl and I thought I'd make her something a little different, just coz i know she'll appreciate it. I'll probably have to give her instructions on how I did it too lol.

So here is Paris' birthday card this year...




I even went all out and decorated the inside too...


I know... duh I had to - can't write on a black card (without a white gel pen anyways lol)
I'm gonna enter this card over at the Corrosive Challenge Blog. Its challenge #113 and is "Animals". I bet I've got the only flying horse!


See you all in about half an hour with my Two Mojo Monday cards this week too. Yep - that was two - told you I'd been productive! lol.

Ciao for now

2 comments:

Gerri Herbst

Loved this unusual color combination...but doesnt black go with everything.LOL. loved this piece!

Regan

Very cool! Love your papers and the glitter numbers! And yes, it's the only Pegasus I've seen so far! lol It's brilliant! Thanks for playing along @ The Corrosive Challenge! :)