CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Card Madness...

Hi All,

Well over the last few days I have gone completely nuts on the Christmas Card front and thought I'd post a few of the beauties I've made for friends and family this year. So here goes...
First of all - my first time ever doing some decoupage..








And now for some plain cards...




And finally back to my friendly little Popcorn the Bear....




I guess that's about it for Christmas for me this year. I did quite a few copies of each of the plain cards and just a select few of the others.

Hope you gain some inspiration - I have taken it wherever I could find it, so if you see something here that is similar to what you've done yourself, maybe I might have been peeking at your blog. Just remember that imitation is the greatest form of flattery!

0 comments: