CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mojo 167 - More Popcorn

Hi again, Well now - true to my promise, here is a card I made using the Popcorn Bear stamp I received free with my magazine purchase of crafters companion as mentioned below.
 I have used my own cardstock and papers - because I unwrap everything to store it I have no idea where the papers came from. I have used Stampin up inks from my handy little set of stampin spots in classic colours.
This bear is so cute, i reckon I'm gonna get a lot of use out of it!

I have also used the design provided by Mojo Monday for Mojo 167 and will submit this card to their challenge for the week.

Now I'm off to down a lemsip and have a nanna nap... this flu is really tiring me out!

4 comments:

Being Mrs Miles

How Darling -

I'm like you, I have many "mystery supplies" gifted to me and unless they have a label on them I have no clue.

So glad I came by to see your pretty card.

~ Barb

Nancy

Very cute! I picked up that mag as well, have the same stamps but I haven't used them yet.

Vicki Fraser

Thanks Barb, glad you enjoyed your stay.
Nancy, I'm having some fun - hope I inspire you to do the same.

Allison Rankin

This is so lovely...I just like the idea of using cute images like this for Christmas.