CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mojo Wedding Shower Card

I had a lot of fun making this card using some lovely  products and techniques and the Mojo Monday sketch.

P1030725

The designer paper is called Twitterpated from Stampin’ Up and the stamp set that I used is a really old retired Stampin Up set that I haven’t got a name for and it is stamped with Marina Mist ink.

The panel of hearts was made with cardstock – Whisper White and Pink Pirouette. I used the Hearts Punch to cut some pink hearts and adhered them randomly to the Whisper White base, sponged the edges and after the glue has dried from sticking down the hearts, I embossed the whole panel with the polka dots embossing folder. (yes, I had an issue there that ended in me scrubbing my embossing folder clean!)

This is the Mojo Monday sketch for the week…
Mojo251Sketch
These lovely little flowers were made using Pink Pirouette card stock and the Floral Fusion Sizzlit die. The cardstock has been split and peeled apart to give a fluffy, velvet, suede look to them. The centres were then sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The same glitter was used around the scallop circle.
P1030728

Thanks for dropping by and checking out my card , and don’t forget 
If you :-

a) live anywhere near me at Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast, Australia
b) would like to purchase Stampin’ Up products for yourself
c) would like to learn how I do what I do so you can do it too
d) simply have a question

Then Please don’t hesitate to email me on fraser.vicki@hotmail.com.au

I’d be only too pleased to assist you in any way I can!
Signature Watermark

2 comments:

Lisa Minckler

Beautiful card Vicki. I love the layout on this card and your colors are gorgeous. The sparkles in the muted flowers look amazing. Very pretty! :)

Jennifer

This is super cute and delicate! Love the DP and the umbrella stamp!