CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Shaker Card

Hi Everyone,

I have still been madly making Christmas cards and this one is beautiful if I do say so myself!
I cannot claim to be the designer here as I have copied a card from the latest issue of Australian Simply Cards magazine, they even provided the paper in a lovely Christmas Paper Stack that came with the Mag!

P1020862

All instructions to make this card were in the magazine, although they used a different spellbinder label – mine is Labels 4. There is an acetate window that is popped up with foam tape and filled with a combination of flower soft and glitter.

P1020860

I’ve also used a new punch here in the Martha Stewart Fern leaf – just had to have it! There is a snowflake sizzlit die and some satin roses with a paper flower. The ‘25’ is die cut from Sizzix Chip Block alpha die and layered onto a sizzlit tag that is tied on with string.

I love how the arrangement of embellies sits on the card …here it is even closer again…

P1020864

Hope you like it, I’m going to have to share this at Make it Monday I am so proud of my achievement with it.

Oh and just a quick reminder of my Blog Candy
– check it out HERE!

3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V

Your Christmas shaker is gorgeous .. the shimmer and shine are adorable
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Rene

Gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM! The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
Good luck!
Rene ;D

Trish and Treasure

Beautiful vintage style card, love the glitter shaker!!!!!!!
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/