CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Card Cased

The Case Study Challenge calls for us to “Case” a card made by their Muse of the month. Caseing involves using a subject as inspiration.

This is my Case of Kryssie’s card on the Case Study Challenge #66.

P1020804

I absolutely loved all the elements in Kryssie’s card and as luck would have it, I managed to find all the elements I needed to emulate it. They say copying is a form of flattery, so I hope Kryssie sees it that way – although my card is a bit of a poor cousin to hers!

It grabbed my attention because it is a wonderful new use for my Stampin Up Roller Stamp called “Neighbourhood”.

There was embossing to do first with the snowflakes, blending of colours for the night sky and then stamping of the background stamp. My little houses were stamped, coloured with copics and cut out then stuck onto the card. 

Below is the card I have cased which was done by Kryssie Ng. She has some amazing work!

Case Challenge #66

I really love how the light kinda shines from the buildings and highlights the snowflakes.

That was fun, it’s been a while since I got inky fingers so thanks to Kryssie and the Case Study girls for challenging me yet again!

Ciao for now Smile