CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Peaceful Case

Hello Again, Thanks for dropping by..

Today i am sharing a card that I have done for the Case Study Challenge, it’s number 60 and the muse this week is Niki Estes . It’s her first week as Muse and my interpretation of her card is this….

P1020653

This is Niki’s card…
CASE Challenge #60

I’ve tried to use the same layout and similar elements to Niki’s card, even though mine is a vintage style Christmas theme and hers is absolutely beautifully and bright and clean at the same time, I think I nailed it Surprised smile

P1020655

I’ve used some leftovers on the inside again – i like this as it carries the theme right through the card and there’s less “little bits” in my scrap box, which is growing!

All Kaiser Craft products used today,
(6” paper pack – “Dear Santa collection”, along with a stamp sets from the “Belle Collection” and “Be Merry”.  Oh, and a little Kindy glitz for bling Smile)
I hope you like my take on the Case Study Challenge this week and look forward to some more from Niki Estes – she has a lovely style.

Ciao for now…