CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Case of the Happy Day

Hello again,

Here’s the Case Study card that I promised you!

The idea of the Case Study Challenge is to do your own take on a card made by the Muse of choice. This week’s card was made by muse Julie Lacey and is pictured below:-

Case Challenge 58

It's very professional looking! I tried to work to the same plan as far as layout goes, and took inspiration from the simple stamping and the background papers. 
My take on this card is shown below...

P1020576

It’s also the original card that I stamped the sunflowers on with specially mixed up ink colour for. ( as mentioned in previous posting, I used an offcut of this on another card). 

The flower is a prima flower that I have sprayed with my own home made glimmer mist. 

The papers are a few different ones – Kaiser aqua wooden pattern on the bottom, some leftover script writing bits and some lovely orange flowers from Mind Minds Eye.

Here’s a close up of the flower showing a home made beaded pin too…
      P1020574   P1020575

I put the smallest butterfly from the SU Sizzlit Beautiful Wings onto the sentiment and the ribbon is an organza one that is trimmed with satin, it’s my favourite!

That’s it for me for now, hope you like it.