CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

Hello Everyone,
I’ve finally completed my cards for the
Annabelle Stamps Birthday Celebrations

Challenge #1 is a 123 Recipe challenge that goes like this…

1 x New Stamp – A lovely cling sentiment that says exactly what it should for this challenge – It’s a Birthday Celebration afterall!

2 x Die Cuts – not hard – layered some Nellie dies – wallah!

3 x Bling – Thank You Annabelle's for the gorgeous Chocolate
Sprinkles they worked perfectly here!

P1020542

The layout for this card was determined by Julie Lacey’s card in the Case Study Challenge #56 – this is her card HERE.

P1020544

and the colour scheme I gleaned from Crafts 4 Eternity who have a beaded bracelet in Brown and Blue as inspiration. This is a lovely combo of colours.

You may notice that I have done some machine sewing – yes – I bought a sewing machine and this is the first card I’ve sewn on. (you can’t half tell by the different stitch sizes) and just to give you a laugh, the blue card was originally the base, yes I sewed it together in my excitement! lol. I'll be back shortly with Annabelles second challenge  Smile

11 comments:

Sue Kohler

What a brilliant mix of colours, blue and brown should always go together! definitely done a perfect job combining both challenges!
Thanks for sharing in our Birthday celebrations! :)

Kylie

LOVE your gorgeous card!
LOVE the Blue and Brown together! Your trims and flowers are the perfect touch of embellishments and I'm loving your image, so suitable lol!
Thanks for joining in on the ABS Birthday Celebrations!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Sue W

One of my favourite colour themes and the perfect feature stamp for our Birthday Celebrations! I Love the sewing.....nice and even :) also the lace. It's great to see you playing along and I look forward to seeing your 2nd challenge card.

Lizzie

Very nice. Love the papers !
Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
Liz

pinky

Love this gorgeous creation, so elegant and pretty. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

The Other Patti Sue

So pretty... has such a shabby chic feel! Thanks for joining us in the birthday celebrations at AnnaBelle Stamps!

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog

Just beautiful, love these colours together!
Thanks for joining in with our celebrations this week :)
Andrea

Jane

Lovely card with a vintage look to it, great work combining lots of different techniques.

Debby

I love your colour combo! Great take on the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

michele

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Trish and Treasure

These are so....my colours.... love how you put this stylish card together!