CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hoo’s Birthday?

Hello Again,
Yep, been busy creating stuff, here’s some more.
I was looking at the CASE Study Challenge this week. The muse this week is Dawn Wolslagle and her card just blew my mind! Being a bit brain drained myself after all the end of financial year stuff keeping me flat stick at work, the best thing I could come up with was a case of the technique used with the layout used, I just have totally different ambience happening that’s all. Smile

Here is my card…
P1020316

I’ve used an owl put together with my girlfriend Trish’s SU Owl punch. We had an punch art day and made owls and penguins and all sorts, so I have a whole bunch of these to use yet. The branch is a die I picked up at the Brisbane Paper Craft Fair (he he he – yep there’s still more coming).

Here is the muse’s card…
CASE Challenge #48

The technique used was to emboss the background with randomly placed image, as you can see Dawn used the leaf image and plain versamark with embossing powder and I’ve used the owl image with blue ink and clear embossing powder.

P1020315

You can see how shiny my owls are, and I glittered their eyes too! lol
Dawns’ card is much more sophisticated than mine, but I like the result.
Have a great week and Ciao for now Smile

8 comments:

Trish and Treasure

Love how you used your owl stamp.

Andrea Ewen

What a darling card, love the sparkle and the vibrant colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

OMG how cute is this??!

Especially_For_You

Beautiful card! Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I am now a follower. :)

I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Sue Kohler

beautifully done, I love how you have stayed true to the layout and added the gorgeous blue and those glittery eyes are a perfect way to top it off!
Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

Lisa Lara

Adorable background. Love that little guy.

Gerri Herbst

I do love your little owls. What a wonderful technique too.take care, gerri

Dr Sonia S V

SO many owls!! Lovely