CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Your Right - It's Case Study Challenge #38

Hi All,

Well I missed the linky tool over at Mojo Monday this week - darn it! So I thought I better get my Case Study Card up before I miss that one too - not sure what time "the guy" is coming to fix our big puter.

This week there is a new Muse for the month - Sarah Martina Parker, and I adore her card that we are caseing.

Here is my take on the card...

P1020112

 

You can see Sarah's card over on the Case Study Blog here.

I'm kinda keeping it short and simple as this tiny screen is a little hard to work on.
Feel free to leave a comment if you want to know anything :)

4 comments:

Aimes

What a super CASE study card! I especially love the sponging on the sentiment!
Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sarah Martina

Oh my goodness this is pretty! I just love the dry embossing you included... I can't get enough of your card! :)

PAC CHARITY CARDS

Wow super card

Trish and Treasure

Very trendy, and up to date on all the new ideas, looks fantastic!