CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Treasures of the Heart - Case Study

Hello Everyone,

I decided to do a Case Study Challenge, it's number 33 and the case subject is Julie Tillman. You can see her card HERE, I've tried to use the same layout. Check out the rest of her blog while your there. I really like Julies work and hope one day that I can be as good as she is.

Here's my card



I really enjoyed making this card, I have used my Fiskars cutter to make the heart shapes, a rub on for the sentiment, and made my own flower with my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, and some perfect pearls shimmer and some water and scrunching, a tiny brad is holding the three of them together.

The butterfly is from my newly purchased Stampin Up die - Beautiful wings. The papers are bits and pieces, the pink paper with writing on it was a free paper out of an issue of Simply Cards, which came in handy here. The love heart paper I bought so long ago I don't recall what it is called. I've used Stampin Up Cream cardstock and trimmed an edge with my x-cut mini border punch and hilighted with some pretty pink rhinestones from Kaiser Craft. The ribbon is just some satin cream that was floating around. There is a little ink around the edges which is Tea Dye distress ink.

Hope you like it. :)

4 comments:

Netty

Its a beautiful card, I am totally rubbish at cards. Have a lovely day. Annette x

Andrea Ewen

Gorgeous CASE of Julee's design and fabulous color scheme! Love the heart and that beautiful ribbon treatment! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study challenges!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Such a sweet card! Love the die cut heart!

Trish and Treasure

Great card and I love the sentiment!