CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cased a Hummingbird

Hi Everyone,

Welcome back.... well now I told you I'd be busy in Girl World this Easter break and I wasn't wrong!

The first item on my agenda was to do the Case Study Challenge #36 - Whilst I absolutely adore the card made by the muse this April (Silke Ledlow) - I did not have all the elements available quite as I wanted them. The images in my card have been printed from Super Colouring.Com A big thank you for the use of these images as without them the card would not be here lol!

Here is my take on Silke's card...



The Cased card is the one below and totally blows mine away, but I'll get there one day...


Annabelle Stamps is sponsoring this challenge and I really love the stamp set being given away, hope I'm in with a chance!

My Tulips were coloured with Stampin up ink & a water colour brush or a stampin write marker. The little bird was done my new copic pens (have now got skin and hair colours yay!). Theres my favourite Stampin Up embossing folder used and a spellbinder circle, along with some lovely pearls from Kaiser and an odd little brassy buttony thing that I had floating around. 

The rest of my days this easter will be on show shortly - keep an eye out for the posts - glitter, acetate, butterflies and more... Oh what inky, sticky, glittery fun I've been having!

Ciao for now

7 comments:

Trish and Treasure

Wow this looks fantastic!

Donna

I love bold bright colors and I love hummingbirds!!! This absolutely a wonderful card!!!

Lisa Lara

These are both gorgeous. Wow. My favorite is the second one. Works of art!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Oh, lovely! Your hummingbird is amazing, I really like this stamp!

Silke Ledlow

Oh my...what a perfect case! Lov ethe changes you made :)!!! Thank you for joining us..hugs ~S~

Jean Martin

I agree! This is a perfect CASE! So glad you could join us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Dr Sonia S V

This is beautiful.Lovely stuff so much vibrancy!
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
ENT Surgeon and Avid Crafter
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com