CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Best Wishes Case

Hello Everyone,

I got some time out in Girl World this afternoon and decided to take on the Case Study Challenge. I hope it looks a little like the Cased card.

Here is my card...



 with a bit of a close up on the pretty bits :)


The card that I cased is for Case Study Challenge #35 and was made by Silke Ledlow this week.

Here is Silke's beautiful card...





I've tried to use the same layout and elements as Silke's card, I ripped up my text though coz I didn't like the subject of the writing, so I made it illegible. It's just a magazine page stuck down in random little bits here and there. It's even smudged with the inks I used to colour the flower in lol (SU Ballet Blue & Glorious Green by the way).

It's great fun to CASE other people's cards as it kinda makes you really look at all the elements and put stuff together that you may not have chosen yourself.

Unfortunately it also makes you want things lol - like a sewing machine! Oh well, on the wish list it goes :)



6 comments:

TesaB

Ohhh, what a lovely card! Gorgeous stamp!!!

Trish and Treasure

love the flowers

Gerri Herbst

Such lovely cards. I really like the first blue flower one... it looks like watercolors. Wonderful work. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I do appreciate it. gerri

Sue Kohler

Beautifully CASEd, I love the colours you chose and the way you have used the text is very creative!
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Really nice card, I like how you coloured the flowers! The organza ribbon adds such a nice feel to it :)

Silke Ledlow

Beautiful case! The colors you chose are awesome! Thank you for playing along..hugs ~S~